I already have a driving license in sweden but that’s not enough here. And maybe that’s a good thing coz people around don’t really know how to drive. I want to be able to just go whenever to countryside and bring more equipment i.e so I can take 360 degree images. Yeah!\
And my final goal is to have a motorbike license and be really portable. :D A nice bike here cost about 6000RMB new and that’s with the look of something like HD. If I settle with something more simple I would think 3000RMB is enough. \
Back to license. The school is placed outside Kunming and a week ago I went there with my friend Linn. after about an hours trip we arrived just to find a bunch of guards outside the main gate. We where told that a huge meeting called GMS (Thailand, Burma, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam economy, friendship meeting) had caused a two day shutdown of the school. They also told us that we could comeback two days later and do whatever we needed to do. \
Two days later (four days ago) we arrived only to find that nobody worked. At least nobody in the driving department. Very typical. So our more-then-one-hour-trip had to be done again. TODAY! \
I’m not sure what I have to do to get my license but I heard the following. 1. a test of 100 questions in Chinese with translator. (I pick my own translator) 2. a poorly translated test document in English that I for sure have to do at least twice. 3. the test AND a driving test. 4. Give him money enough. :) I’m not going to try the last one. \
The Girl Linn that is with me has already done the test and got 99/100. So she’s going to be my translator if test is being done today. I hope they agree. :D and according to her it’s the same test. Very nice. \
Now I should go up and get me self some noodles. Have a nice day. I’ll be back!\
Top five posts!
- Trying to ad live entry thru a widget..
- Drivings licens # part 3
- Drivers license part #2
- LiveJournal stories! :D (added)
- Suing Sigma over eye damage! [UPDATE]
- Searching for a Kingfisher [updated]
- Hou Hsiao-Hsien | Göteborg film festival 2008
- Images from last two days..
- Sollentuna centrum | two days
- Sigma 50-500 OS vs Canon 100-400 IS
- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1