Originally email written to a friend in Holland. \
Lately I have been working with three books, two are now done, one hasn’t come from print yet but is on it’s way. The last book isn’t my doing, just my pictures (some of) And besides that it’s been a lot of thing going on around me.. And some time ago I got a stroke. Been to hospital and such things. I have what they call “computer decease” meaning that I’m sitting in front of computer to long with to little motion in a room with no (almost) oxygen. This resulting in a stroke. I had a small hell in 20 min. It was so very scary! \
1. First my sight, center of field ok, but everything around so quickly forgotten that reading sentence was impossible. the scary thing was that I didn’t get why they wrote so complicated texts.. (Reading about configuring a router for video conferring) \
2. I started to talk to a friend, my words came out as nonsense. What I thought and what I said didn’t have any connection. All words came out clear though.. at this point I started to understand that something was very very wrong. I wanted badly to communicate so I wrote on a whiteboard instead. I was easier but words were still a mess. Correct word by word but strange as a sentence. \
3. After writing i started to speak again slowly and words came out pretty much correct, but very simple things. Now, my friend told me that out boss had left the building. She said her name, I was very surprised and asked who she was talking about. I had never heard her name.. She told some more names and all where gone. Even my friends\’d5 name that I was talking to, I had to ask her. \
4. My right arm got numb. Very scary. And when that came back I was on my way home and when I got outdoors everything went the right way. Names and arm came back, Sight and everything. But my fear was still there.. \
Two days after that I went to hospital and now I have a very different lifestyle. So my computer time is shortened a lot!\
Anyways, I’ll continue to blog, I think.\
Top five posts!
- A new family.. (chapter 3) 6
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Nasrin: If you sketch on Illustrator then it’ll gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1